It will not be exaggerated if I say water heater is one of the most needed products in our daily life. Hope you also have same opinion. Now the feature that we always try to add for having a water heater is its convenient size. Bosch electric mini-tank water heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon is an ideal choice in that sense. As we know, demand creates unique features for a product, so keep your eyes on the features to see what it offers for you.
Top Rated Bosch Tankless Water Heater
Features of Bosch Tronic 3000T 2.5-Gallon
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right...
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for...
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line...
It contains a tank which has 2.5-gallon capacity. That means it is super easy to set even under a cabinet. You can put it under a sink or any small places according to your choices. Bosch electric mini-tank water heaters are compact and lightweight. So, it provides a practical and useful solution to get hot water where you want. Bosch water heater belongs glossy and attractive design which lures you to put it even in a visible location. It offers the dimensions of 13.8’’*10.8’’*13.8’’ and weight which is 15.5 pounds.
High durable quality
This electric water heater has a highly durable quality. You’ll feel very comfortable to maintain it. It is designed with glass-oriented tank for long satisfactory service life. For maximum energy efficiency, it is coated with CFC-free foam insulation. So, you don’t have to wait longer time for enjoying hot water.
This little model of electric water heater can easily be connected to 120-volt outlet with the length of 36’’ to 37’’ rope. And also, you can add it to a greater source of hot water depending on your demand for use.
Quick recovery rate
It has a fast heat recovery rate. It also supplies hot water up to 2 sinks at a time at your every need. You can easily control temperature range through external dial. In case of emergency, it has temperature and pressure relief valves, which take good care of your safety.
This ES 2.5 Tronic 3000 from Bosch has such a unique design that helps you to mount it on shelf, wall or floor. That means it gives you the freedom to place it anywhere you want.
High thermal efficiency
Bosch electric mini-tank water heater has maximum thermal energy, which is 98%. It is fully automatic with more electric heating elements and also with high safety control.
- Tank volume- 2.5 gallons
- Recovery rate at 90 F rise – 6.8 GPH
- Water Pressure Range – 150 psi
- Temperature Range – 65-145 F
- Electrical Requirements (Amp/Volts) – 12 A/120 V
- Dimensions – 13.75 W * 13.75 H * 10.75 D
- Weight – 15.5 lbs.
- Water fittings – ½’’ Male NPT
- Relief Valve – Included
- Wire Type – Plug-in
- Color – White
- Material – Glass
- Wattage – 1440 watts
How the Product Works
Before describing how it works, you need to know its essential inner parts, indicating in below:
- A glass-lined material tank, coated with proper insulation.
- A deep tube to let cold water into the tank.
- A pipe to let hot water out of the tank.
- A thermostatic that controls the temperature of the water inside the tank.
- Heating elements to heat the water.
- A drain valve that allows to drain the tank to replace the elements or to move the containers.
- A pressure relief valve.
How do you fit an under sink water heater?
Now follow these below instructions to install:
- Open supply valves for the water heater to fill with water.
- Open hot water taps supplied by the water heater to purge air out of the system. Once the air is purged, close the hot water tap.
- Visually check for any leaks.
- Supply power to the water heater by plugging in the power cord. If the light doesn’t come on turn the control knob in a clockwise direction.
- The light will come on until water temperature has reached the thermostat temperature setting. The sun will come back on any time the water temperature inside the tank drops below the thermostat settings.
- Turn the knob clockwise to increase temperature.
- Turn the knob anti-clockwise to decrease temperature.
What people like
- It fits in any shorter place for its convenient size.
- This electric water heater minimizes waiting time for hot water. It takes one or less than two minutes to heat the water.
- This mini-tank water heater is very efficient inflowing energy because of sound insulation design. Once the water becomes hot, it remains warm enough for longer time.
- Bosch Tronic 2.5-Gallon tanks work in such a satisfactory way that you can easily compare it with large tub.
- Its installation process is much easier than even any tankless water heaters.
- It refers to be a good option for pre-heating water at distant faucets and thus reduce water usages.
- It has knobs for easy temperature adjustments.
- This water heater has an LED which indicates when tank has reached the set temperature.
Brown water can be found from the heater tank, which is sometimes so disturbing.
Solution: Brown or rusty water indicates a ‘spent’ anode rod. So, change the anode rod to get rid of this kind of problem.
Sometimes leaks water from the bottom part of the tank.
Solution: Check water fittings. Remove front cover and inspect heating elements gaskets.
Frequently asked questions:
Would Bosch electric water heater be used to supply a shower?
Answer: Normally, it depends on how long you are willing to shower. But it would not be the best option for luxurious showers.
Is it expensive to run?
Answer: not. It is well insulated, so, it takes less time to increase the temperature.
How long it takes to recover?
Answer: It takes less than 10 minutes to recover.
Video: Bosch 3000T - Instant Mini-Tank Hot Water Heater
Bosch designed this mini-tank water heater in such a way that it can be used in multitasking purposes. In my opinion this little water heater is most suitable for less distant frequents works of our day to day life. It is appropriate for sinks located far from primary water heater. Also, you can use this Bosch electric mini-tank water heater for kitchenettes, in-law suits, half bathroom or powder room, etc. I hope this article will help you to decide.
Similar Product Reviews : Eco-27